- 16 oz crab or krab, shredded
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot or small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, small dice
- 1 Tbs. worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbs. soy sauce
- 1 packet of wonton wrappers (45+ wrappers)
- 2 Tbs. coconut oil (or some other heat-tolerant oil), melted
- Preheat oven to 350 (F) and brush a muffin tin with coconut oil. Place wontons in each of the muffin holes so they form a cup.
- Mix together crab, onions, garlic, and sauces fill wontons with 1 tablespoon of crab filling.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges are crisp and the filling is bubbling.
This made 47 wontons with about 2 Tbs. of filling left over that we used in an omelet. Note: These do not reheat well in the microwave (the wontons lose their crunch) but might do better reheated in the oven.