- The garlic is doing great! It’s almost shoulder high with beautiful scapes.
- I have tall tomato plants and one huge green tomato on which I cannot wait to see some color.
- The cucumbers have survived the dogs’ rearranging session and are starting to climb up the trellises.
- Carrots, radishes, and beets are coming along nicely.
- Our strawberry plants are establishing runners.
- The corn is calf high, about 6 inches shorter than everyone else’s crop 😦
- While I spent the weekend in Connecticut someone came through and ate the leaves off of all of my green and purple bean plants 😦
- The squash is coming along but is moving much slower than I remembered.
- My peppers are hit or miss – some are thriving, others are being eaten.
- I never put my broccoli, cauliflower, or cabbage in the ground; I’ll try again for the fall.
- Weeds and Violets have taken over the beds by the garage.
- The dogs LOVE to climb into the beds and dig around in the loose soil.
Note: I added a harvest tally to the sidebar –>