- The garlic has been harvested and is curing. It’s a respectable haul for my first year.
- We harvested the first tomato – delicious! but nothing else has ripened.
- We’ve eaten 2 flavorful cucumbers and 2 have been harvested and are waiting for friends.
- I’ve harvested some basil, thyme, chives, and mint.
- The corn has tassels!
- The bean plants are recovering from the rabbit attack but may not ever recover fully.
- Some winter squash has taken (after I took the initiative to pollinate).
- The zucchini and summer squash will probably not produce this year – the plants are almost the same size they were when I transplanted in May 😦
- My peppers are hit or miss – some are thriving, others are being eaten.
Note: I added a harvest tally to the sidebar –>