I can’t ever remember how I make ranch dressing, which is strange because I’m very picky about it. I made a batch tonight to help use up some fresh herbs and it’s just right. I thought that posting it here would allow me to access it again when I need it.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- 1 Tbs garlic powder
- 1 Tbs dried chopped onions
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
- Store in a sealable container in the fridge, will keep few a few weeks.